Friday, March 30, 2012

What a few hours of working with a designer can give you!


A year ago I met with a client who needed help finding inspiration for the design of her family room. In as little as six hours of designing I had a brand new family room planned for her. We selected the sofa, the love seat, the perfect pair of leather chairs, the pillows, chests and some accessories. I gave her the information and instructions on where to buy what and gave her the keys.

I had the pleasure of returning to her home last week to help her with a kitchen remodel she is working on and I was able to see what had become of her family room...I was ecstatic to see how well she was able to put my design to action and also to hear that she loved it! 
Check out the before and after shots of her project.

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER

BEFORE
AFTER


Close up on her new sofa dressed with those fun pillows!

These chairs were a great find and they go perfectly in the room, I love the trunk ottomans!

I'm so happy she loves her room and I'm excited to see the transformation of her kitchen! Here's a sneak peak before shot…isn't the blue tile fabulous? I can't imagine why she wouldn't want to keep it! Stay tuned for the afters.








No comments:

Post a Comment